Bryan D. Norrie (ME '61)
- Together with his 2008 donation to the annual fundraising campaign, Brother Norrie wrote that we may be able to get donations tax deductible in Canada as a "professional society." Does anyone out there know Canadian Tax Law and what has to be done to make this happen?
Thomas W. Mezon (Eng '69)
- Brother Kerry Hill (Xi 67) sent us Brother Mezon's obituary. It reads in part, "[Thomas] died suddenly while vacationing in Paris, France, on Wednesday, September 13, 2006. He is survived by his loving wife, Linda Faye Mezon, and his devoted canine companion, Wilson. Thomas was a Professional Engineer and also held degrees from the University of Manitoba and University of Toronto. In keeping with his wishes, expressions of sympathy may be made to either the Heart & Stroke Foundation or the Toronto Humane Society.
James A. Cran (Eng '61)
- Brother Cran dropped us a note with his 2005 donation, saying he wanted to join other Xi brothers who continue to donate to the fraternity and help SPD grow so that others may benefit from our brotherhood as he did. He expreesed sorrow that Xi remains inactive.
J. James Hamilton (CE '55)
- Still enjoying practicing in a variety of consulting capacities in this dynamic city and western and northern regions of Canada. I'd loved to hear from Xi alumni!
Donald J. Zver (ME '72)
- Currently the Canadian marketing representative for a Houston company that provides a popular log analysis program (HDS) for the oil and gas industry.
I also am on a contract with the federal gov't as an advisor to the oil and gas audits group of the CCRA.
Jack Iliffe (EE '53)
- Entered the Castle Eternal on 26 December 2000