William W. Mueller (Architectural Eng. '75)
- Together with his 2009 donation, Brother Mueller dropped us a note "Wishing Sigma Phi Delta continued success in 2010. Keep up the great efforts for the new year."
Dick L. Gibson (ArchE '60)
- We we received a note from Mrs. (Nadine) Gibson of Brother Gibson's death on 9/7/2008, in Ft. Wayne. His architectural firm designed 350 churches and many schools in northeast Indiana. Memorials can be made to Parkview Home Health Care & Hospice or Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana.
Thomas A. Koenig (EE '64)
- Together with a very generous check to the General Fund, Brother Koenig dropped us a note saying, "SPD played a very important role in my life."
Ted Preidis (CE '48)
- Together with his 2007 donation Brother Preidis dropped us a note that he helped restart Iota Chapter after WWII. He's now 82.
Robert Marconi (CE '67)
- We received a note from Mrs. (Patricia) Marconi that Brother Marconi died on September 15, 2006. No other details were provided.
Gerald W. Ward (EE '53)
- We received a phone call from daughter Susan that Brother Ward died of congestive heart failure on March 3, 2005.
James E. Hudoc (ME '61)
- Together with his donation, Brother Don Fruehe (Iota 1961) sent along Brother Hudoc's obituary. He died on 12/26/2006 in Lombard after a 27-year career with GTE and subsequently nearly 20 in business with his wife (Ruth) and oldest son (Michael). Brothers who care to may make memorial donations to the Nastional Brain Tumor Foundation in San Francisco, 1-800-934-2873.
Robert F. Thompson (ME '47)
- In December 2006, we received a phone call from Mrs. Thompson (Katherine)notifyiong us that Brother Tompson died of lung cancer in May 2000 after several months' illness.
Robert F. Latham (EE '62)
- We heard from Brother Don Fruehe (Iota 61) of Brother Latham's death. No other detaila available.
Paul L. Vanderleek (ArchE '61)
- We heard from Brother Don Fruehe (Iota 61) of Brother Vanderleek's death. No other information available.
Edmund J. Dudzinski (CE '44)
- We received notice in October, 2005, of Brother Duszinski's death. No details available.
Thomas L. Swick (CE '73)
- Brother Swick's parents wrote in regarding his untimely death.
Benjamin L. Binford (ME '40)
- Claire (Mrs. Binford) wrote in that Brother Binford died on 10/11/1998.
Donald W. Palmquist (EE '44)
- Brother Palmquist's son Scott wrote in July, 2004: I unfortunately must report that my Dad recently died. We did receive your birthday card to my Dad.
The family wished to thank the Fraternity Officers and Brothers for their continued contact with
our Dad. Best wishes in the future!
Henry M. Szypulski (ME '46)
- Daughter Janice Wise writes that Brother Szypulski died 3/28/04 after a brief illness.
Leslie E. Tedhams (CE/StrucE '57)
- Valerie (Mrs. Tedhams) wrote that Brother Tedhams died in August 2004.
Donald R. Morrison (ME '58)
- MY WIFE AND I ARE CELEBRATING OUR 50TH wedding anniversary this year with our 3 children, and 5 grandchildren in Colorado and then in October a gathering in San jose Cal with local friends, and in November a cruise around South America. We are making the most of it I guess.
Richard J. Sitko (ME '65)
- Entered the Castle Eternal on November 13, 2000. He is survived by his wife, Barbara, and daughter, Sabrina. He was the president of the Iota Alumni and will be greatly missed.
Michael D. McGovern (ME '72)
- Brother Rich Sitko(Class of 1965) passed away on Monday, November 13, 2000. He is survived by his wife, Barbara, and daughter, Sabrina. He was the president of the Iota Alumni and will be greatly missed. For more information, please e-mail me at MDMcGovern@aol.com.